Fair Italy! Thou art the garden of the world, the home Of all Art yields, and Nature can decree; Even in thy desert, what is like to thee?

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Starting a Blog

I've started a blog for a couple of reasons.

1) My dear friend Christina told me I had to, based on the window view from the bathroom here in Italy.

2) My mom doesn't know how to use Facebook.

Which is to say, I feel bad that my mother is the last to see the pictures of all of my adventures. And I don't want to force her on Facebook b/c we are still working on "how to check the voicemail messages on your cellphone". Which has taken the last few years, and is still a work in progress.

Also, I have time on my hands as I wait for New Yorkers to wake up and email me about terrific jobs at the best CMO in the world. Thus, the blog beginnings.

1 comment:

  1. let it be know that this is the first, and probably only time that somebody did something because I said so.
    Thank you for that gift, dear friend.

    Now, onto my scientific experiment to see if envy really CAN kill me.

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete