Fair Italy! Thou art the garden of the world, the home Of all Art yields, and Nature can decree; Even in thy desert, what is like to thee?

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oktoberfest



A bit backed up with the blogging here, so first I am going to add some pics from our Munich trip!










We actually went the very first weekend I was here, and met up with some of Doug's friends from A&M. Angie and Andrew are living in Germany right now, since he is stationed there with the Army. It was so fun to travel with them around the town.


Germany food = delicious. And Oktoberfest (I had my doubts - perhaps too crazy for me?) was delightful. Every Germany person there was in legit outfits! And the songs, bands and camaraderie is quite unprecedented.














Munich is also lovely, and we got to tour all about. We hiked up the church tower, visited a palace on the outskirts of town and, after many failed attempts, watched the Glockenspiel go off at noon.


1 comment:

  1. Whaaaa hoo! What a fun trip. Love ya'll. Ya'll is one of my new vocab words.

    k-spice

    ReplyDelete